We are a church that cheerfully welcomes and helps people with special needs. We believe that everybody should have a good church experience on a Sunday and throughout the week, and have adapted our church building for this reason. We have a modern and accessible café run by staff and volunteers who would love to support you.
At the Millmead Centre we have a number of facilities to make the building and our Sunday services accessible.
- Ramp access and automatic doors at front entrance
- Accessible lift to all floors
- Dedicated accessible disabled toilet and changing facility on the Ground Floor containing:
Hoist (with overhead tracking system for use with own sling)
Height adjustable changing bench
- Disabled toilet and baby changing facility on the First Floor, accessible by lift
- Disabled toilet on the Second Floor, accessible by lift
- Hearing loop in Auditorium with signing at most Sunday morning services
- Café with disabled access counter, on the Ground Floor
- 16 volunteers/staff members trained in Adult Mental Health First Aid (with Changing Minds Training)
If you want to find out more about what we do and our other facilities, please get in touch with the Church Office: firstname.lastname@example.org, 01483 575008.